dimanche 9 septembre 2012

Inox Paris 2012

So after this weeks realisation that once classes really get going, I will have no life, I decided gotta go a bit big before the tsunami hits.  And, just my luck, some big name techno/electronic DJ's happened to be in Paris for the Inox Festival.  42 € to see Armin Van Buren, Flux Pavillion, Laidback Luke, Alesso, Steve Aoki, Cyberpunkers and more ?  Yes please. [Side note: the pictures kind of stink, they were taken from my iPhone since I didn't want to bring the Nikon...]
Steve Aoki


Laidback Luke

Flux

Armin Van Buren

AVB
Got to say, the French had a pretty good set up going - three stages, beer, champagne and wine at the drinks stands and the food options ? The usual cotton candy, fries, hamburgers, hot dogs (served on baguettes though, definite win) and of course, crepes ha.  One downside - it was super dusty - but then again, what do you expect, Coachella was dusty too.  My ears are still ringing :)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire